Ver Mensaje Individual
Antiguo 01/05/2008, 11:32   #84
meché 
Usuario PREMIUM+

meché tiene una reputación que sobrepasa la famameché tiene una reputación que sobrepasa la famameché tiene una reputación que sobrepasa la famameché tiene una reputación que sobrepasa la famameché tiene una reputación que sobrepasa la famameché tiene una reputación que sobrepasa la famameché tiene una reputación que sobrepasa la famameché tiene una reputación que sobrepasa la famameché tiene una reputación que sobrepasa la fama
Thumbs up ecm pids in the user data

[QUOTE=thomas3;3353992]Hi!

[COLOR="DarkRed"]In my last Réplicant I only fixed the ecm pids for the Cine Cinemas on HB in the user data.[/COLOR]
It's not TPS-Crypt3, only TPS-Crypt1 and you can watch TPS only on the weekends, if TPS broadcasts in the old sytem.

For a TPS-AU you only can take the Bigsat firm.

In the other versions I have replaced the old 4101 provider with TV Globo and the Kabel Deutschland provider (in HDTV now) with the ORF.
Finally I added ******** Star and Alpenglühen TVX.
And I simplified the BISS menu: You can write the Biss key to key 00 and the IDENT (Service-ID / Transponder-ID) to key 01 now.

On the last weekend the No N@me group also posted their version of my Réplicant on Fourtoutici.

For current keys you can take the "Keybin_GloboSL" (Fourtoutici and np-ulc).

[COLOR="darkred"]Please note, that the ecm pids for the most nagra provider are stored in the implanted user dataTherefore you can't exchange the channel list with ChannelEdit - many N2 channels will be dark again..[/COLOR]
But you can move the channels in the receiver, you can make a channel search for new channels and you can change DiSEqC- and motor settings.

Regards,
Thomas3[/QUOTE]
Hi!
Dear Thomas3, is very interesting the matter of the "ecm pids" of the channels, and abusing of your kindness, we would like to learn something on this topic, for that that being appreciated it in advance if has free time to make us a manual with some examples of as and where it is necessary to make the necessary changes so that channels of N2 are illuminated and to fix the ecm correct pids.
To those that we like to have it all orderly one, it is weighed to make it with the control at distance every time that new channels appear or others that no longer emit (he/she wears out many batteries ) disappear. And I think that knowing as making the necessary changes of ecm pids of the channels in the implanted area of "user dates", you could use the channel edit to extract the list, to order it, to restore, and later on of being necessary for the channels without light, place them the ecm pids in the "user again dates", if this was this way possible, although I am surely mistaken and the topic is a lot but complex.

(traducido al inglés, con Lec Power Translator).
--------------------------------------------------
Hola!
Estimado Thomas3, es muy interesante el asunto del ecm pids de los canales, y abusando de tu amabilidad, nos gustaria aprender algo sobre el tema, por lo que agradeciendotelo por adelantado si tuvieses tiempo libre para hacernos un manual de como y donde hay que hacer los cambios necesarios para que se iluminen canales de N2 y arreglar los ecm pids correctos.
A los que nos gusta tenerlo todo ordenado, es pesado hacerlo con el mando a distancia cada vez que aparecen nuevos canales o limpiar los que ya no emiten (se gasta muchas baterias ), y pienso que sabiendo como hacer los cambios necesarios de ecm pids de los canales en la zona implantada de user data, se podria utilizar el channel edit para extraer la lista, ordenarla, restaurar, y posteriormente de ser necesario para los canales que pierdan la luz, volver a colocarles con el editor hexadecimal, los ecm pids en el implantado user data, si esto fuese de esta forma posible, aunque seguramente estoy equivocado y el tema es mas complicado.

meché.
meché está desconectado